The New Jersey Aviation Association is dedicated to the promotion and protection of the state’s aviation industry.
- Promote aviation as a key component of the state’s intermodal transportation system.
- Increase awareness of the positive economic contributions of the state’s aviation industry.
- Influence public policy to protect and promote aviation.
- Work to balance the interests of local communities and the aviation industry.
- Promote the New Jersey airport system which drives commerce and economic growth.
Our state airport system and corporate and general aviation industries contribute close to $2 billion annually to the economy of New Jersey.
Thousands of jobs are tied directly to our airports, aviation product manufacturers and a multitude of aviation and airport service companies located throughout the state. Companies that locate and want to grow in New Jersey rely on our aviation infrastructure to move employees and products efficiently and safely to facilities and markets throughout the world. Airports are the vital links that connect New Jersey businesses and workers to opportunities around the globe.
Many companies associated with the aviation industry are concerned that the continuing loss of the state’s airports will have a negative effect on their ability to continue to grow and prosper. Our airports face many challenges. They must update equipment and facilities to increase the margin of safety for both the passengers and communities they serve, and they must deal with development trends that continue to threaten their viability. We at NJAA believe that, by working with aviation related businesses, New Jersey’s communities, and regulatory agencies, we can ensure the health of general aviation and the vital role it plays in the state’s intermodal transportation system.
New Jersey Aviation Association
PO Box 7407, West Trenton, NJ 08628
Phone: 856 234-2552 – Fax: 856 234-9155